Feedback On Cafe |🍦

Hello I am currently Building a Cafe Could I have some feedback on this so I can make it the most excellent to the customer? | :shaved_ice:

23 Likes

Looks nice, maybe add a little more detail on the ceiling on the 4th image.
Keep up the good work :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I would add a second story if possible, it looks a bit to small but looks really good!

2 Likes

I think you should decrease the ceiling height, it looks more like a town hall …

1 Like

Its Great but i think the ceiling is a little to high. But overall a great build.

1 Like

I would make the pine trees in the front either a little thinner or a little shorter, right now they look a little comically large. Other than that the inside looks amazing!

3 Likes

I like the style. I don’t know if this is what you were going for, but it is almost like a formal cartoonish look

1 Like

The cafe looks decent. I would make the trees smaller, the trees are like double the cafe and in the first picture you should add more detail to the dock/spawn like add boats fish and ducks. Just something floating and the ceiling looks way too tall. You could also add a beach where there is a bar and sand . You should also add some npcs around the map. You could also make outdoor seating. The world lighting looks a bit off.

I really like the build, maybe put less windows, add ceiling details, add carpets, and try to make the trees small outside.

looks great inside, just make the trees outside less big and add a top floor above the main dining area<3

Is this not a slightly modified prebuilt from dan’s roblox hub that has been resold multiple times?

1 Like

i think i have seen a similar design to this in a free model… but it is very good quality and everything is looking good. you could spice up the lighting a bit but its alright

Wow! This build is truly a fantastic build I loved the color theme and the build theme you used, and the amount of detailed you included into this cafe. I think some things you can work on is the interior seating they don’t seem to fit the style inside. Otherwise keep up the good work!

Looks pretty good, but I feel like I’ve seen that somewhere before.

Firstly, your design looks great! You could definitely see the way you arranged it to a modern-style. My recommendation for the exterior is to change the way on how every tree is the same size, make some smaller, expand and rotate. Otherwise, keep up the great work!