Feedback on Café

Hey Developers!
I’m currently modeling a Roblox Café game.
There is still MUCH left to do.
What do you think?
Game link:

24 Likes

I like your build&Designs, Good Work!

4 Likes

The exterior/outside looks outstanding. I like the inside but I’m not a fan of the brown wood. I’m more of a cyan color person. That’s just my opinion, but other than that, good work!

3 Likes

The building itself looks very nice on the exterior although the interior does seem empty and repetitive. There is no specific area of the build that stands out among other cafe games. It seems very generic and the color scheme is very plain. The lack of detail and color could prevent the attraction of new players.

I recommend adding pops of color or your own type of branding. A unique theme such as mascots or unique flow could enhance the experience. Maybe instead of just being a cafe it could also feature a park or a hotel or something to make it stand out. I also recommend using different textures for the floor and the tables as it makes it more repetitive and bland.

Overall it looks really clean I just recommend adding more detail to the map. I appreciate how the building is not just a square and the angles all work really well. The models are simple and look clean and the text on the UI looks very well made.

Keep up the good work!

Sincerly,
~ Fat Man with a Frying Pan

2 Likes

Amazing! I love how the build is modern, I love making designs like this too!

It gives a more natural color, it looks like natural and “aesthetic” (ugh preppies ruined that word) feel to the game, which is trending I think in cafes

2 Likes

Nice, but why did you add parking spots in front of the counter? :rofl:

…Parking spots? That’s just the waiting line. I See them all the time at places like that.

You could have just used the laughing emoji you didn’t need to make me fall off my chair :sob:

Also waiting lines are normally arrows, not inner drive thrus :wink:

1 Like

looks like to me drive throughs use arrows not lines

lol ty I needed something stupid in my day :joy:

In the ground, not painted on the floor with a huge sign ‘DRIVE THRU’.

Do you really need those lines? Your players aren’t ■■■■■■■■ they won’t accidentally be on the roof and try to order.

1 Like

Man, Why are you fighting about a stupid thing.

1 Like

It looks VERY good! I like the theme/design of the cafe! Nice job on it!

1 Like

im not lol. this is creations feedback. there will be criticism.

1 Like

This is my second time looking at this post, but I wasn’t going to comment as if I told you all my comments it would be an essay lol. But I will say now that it is a topic people are talking about one of my big comments was that I didn’t like the weird lines in front of the counter. They just look weird and no one listens to those anyway. Furthermore, if you have customers waiting in a line more than two people long you are doing something wrong with your staffing.

1 Like