Feedback on Donation Game

What’s this game about?

Swipe n’ Donate is about donating to other players via this experience. What makes it different, is the fact it isn’t a booth style game. It’s in the same form as something like YouTube Shorts or TikTok. But with a Roblox twist!

If you wanna play it for yourself you can find it here

Guis

Donation Page

My Page

Preview Page

More Page

I would be lying if I said I wasn’t happy with the More Page. I plan on updating that page to look better.

Poll

• It’s Great
  • It’s Good
  • It’s Neither Good nor Bad
  • It’s Bad
  • It’s Very Bad

0 voters

7 Likes

Good idea, for sure has some flaws.

1 Like

Hey, thanks for the feedback!

Do you mind telling me what flaws there are?

I’m not trying to hate, but I don’t think people want to play another donation game; there are way to many donation games out there.

3 Likes

The help page hurts my eyes dude

Ik u were gonna fix it, but are u gonna use tabs?

1 Like

Good, but you should definitely work on the performance. I recommend this:

The UI is amazing! I would recommend making the stroke of the input boxes a little larger since they seem to have an effect on screens with less DPI.

2 Likes

Yeah, I knew coming into this that there where a lot of donation games.

I was trying to innovate with this. I was trying to target something along the lines of Social Media and Donation. The reason why I choose donation is because, what else am I supposed todo.

But yeah, I agree with you. This game might of worked a 1 or 2 year ago.

I’m planning on something like the Roblox setting page

1 Like

Very nice game, I’d recommend running a sponsor on it (before it’s too late) and seeing how it does! My only issue with it is that the help page is somewhat hard to read.

1 Like

I think its a good idea honestly.
Unlike “PLZ DONATE” you can leave a post up which lets you receive donations even when you are off the game. (I’m assuming if its like social media, I have not played the game for clarification I just looked at it and read the concept)

Again idk if this is already added or not but having likes and maybe even comments on posts would be cool! Or the option to add notes with donations. Maybe every donation can leave a comment and it shows the amount alongside the comment.

Once it gets popular you could implement immersive ads into the game as well if you want to make more revenue off it. Another way you can make extra revenue is by having a gamepass that lets you attach gifs to your posts or use colored text. You’d obviously have to make all the gifs that will be there to choose from.

Another note, the thumbnails aren’t the best in my opinion. Bright and vibrant colors always work the best. (PLZ Donate is a good example of this) You can easily AI generate something pretty nice and add your own text and other details to it as you see fit. (Every game is doing this nowadays lol, it works tho so cant knock it.)

I believe in this idea, I wish you the best of luck with it! Just needs the right touch ups and promotion imo.

1 Like

I don’t mind the idea it is good but not great obviously there are going to be flaws: Scams, Bots could massproduce these “posts” and beg people to buy their product or scam them and also flood your page, and other deceptive practices…

But otherwise, good idea.

1 Like

Would be a pain to moderate mainly, this is a game that requires moderation.

2 Likes

Maybe add some more color. Also i know others have said this already but people don’t want another donation game.

1 Like