Feedback on first and second GFX ever made!

First

Second

Applications Used

• Blender
  • Autodesk Sketchbook
  • Random background pictures I found on the internet

Conclusion

Anything that I could improve on? From what I can see, the GFX doesn’t look like its actually in the background environment I’ve placed it in. Can anyone help me with that aswell?

Any tips any experienced GFX artists can provide me with? Also, tips and tricks for GFX will be very useful in the future and are appreciated!

Thanks for reading! <3

5 Likes

:wave: Hey! It looks really good. maybe you want to focus on your character more than your background? but overall it looks amazing.

1 Like

As in blur the background a bit? Or as in mentally work more on the character.

1 Like

Very very nice gfx! But instead of glows I also got some grows for you! Have you ever thought of changing the background? It looks like the odd one out,and some particles look a bit dull,of course that’s what I think,overall pretty good! One last thing and this one is a glow;the meshes are very smooth and the gfx makes me think of an irl green screen scene,it gives me vibes! You can check out my gfx projects too: So… I remade Roblox Logo Generator in 15 hours - Help and Feedback / Cool Creations - DevForum | Roblox

1 Like

Possibly blend the character into the background instead of just slapping an image on.

1 Like

in the first one you should blur the background. the character also is too grayed and everything. the background looks very fake, also. he does not fit in at all. the posing is bad. the bird has an outline.

the second one, the background does not fit in, the fire is too fake looking, there are no proper shadows, still the grayness, the bird is still gray, and you should add depth of field on both of them.
3/10

1 Like

Blend the outlines with the background? I don’t know what you mean by that.

I see. Thank you for the feedback!

1 Like

Love the way it looks so far. Definitely try and blur the background a bit just to bring the character more into focus. The body of the character in the first one is kinda separating from the legs a little. Try and bring the body down so it reattaches with the legs. Also, adjust the lighting a bit so it looks more a natural. Other than that, it’s awesome. Keep this up!

1 Like

Noted. Thank you! :slight_smile: