Feedback on GFX

Hello!
My name is William and I started doing GFX for not so long ago. This is actually my first thumbnail ever created. Please leave feedback in the comments.

And if you would like to put a price tag on this aswell, go ahead.
Thanks!

28 Likes

Looks really great! But the text doesn’t match that much. Add a font with the render theme. That’ll help it out!

Goodluck! :+1:

8 Likes

looks great for a first thumbnail. there is not rly room for improvement if it comes out with this quality. Most of the things will come by when you start a new project
The only thing you need to do is challenge yourself to make more difficult projects

4 Likes

Hey, William.

That thumbnail is absolutely stunning for a first-timer. Like Avtixe said, the text needs a few enhancements however other than that, it’s great. I’m eager to see you develop into an astonishing GFX artist :smiley:

3 Likes

took me 2 years to get to that level :flushed:
Here is the pricing I use for my thumbnails:

THUMBNAIL: R$500
+1 Character: R$75
+1 Building: R$100
Realistic Textures: R$275
+1 Realistic Tree: R$500 (any type)
Realistic Grass: R$1250
Flowers: R$75
Street: R$50
Small details (lamps, advanced lighting, etc): R$150
Roblox Terrain: R$150
3D Clothing (Wrinkles): R$350

You can try to base it off that. I’d guess people would pay 3-5k for that

4 Likes

Looks great, but I don’t get why the name is Fort Tilbury. But this is a great GFX!

3 Likes

I would pay some good money for that kind of GFX honestly, try getting better text though, it looks really out of place, it needs more contrast.

5 Likes

Hi! I like it and I’d say it is worth around 1,000 Robux! Your watermark is too opaque however - make it more transparent but to the point where it is still visible so nobody can steal it. I also think the font looks a bit off if you know what I mean. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I notcied! I already updated the watermarks. They are in my portfolio!

3 Likes

Yeah, that makes it look 10x better!

3 Likes

it looks :slight_smile: i just start to make gfx myself. So I just wanted to tell I really the picture 11/10 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The only thing “wrong” with it is that the text is hard to see/read, when i saw it i din’t even notice the text until i started reading the replies. Other than that its amazing, keep up the good work!

1 Like

Wow! Amazing work. Keep it up!

1 Like

If i were to sell it, i would sell it for 750 robux because its good quality

1 Like

Wait I have a question What is included In the thumbnail bundle if I just buy the thumbnail nothing extra to add on.

Thank you all for your feedback! :smiley:

If anyone want the updated watermarks version look at my portfolio!

Everything is great, but I don’t like this font. Keep it up!

1 Like

looks really good
keep up the good work :+1:

3 Likes