Feedback on Graphic Designs

Hello! I’m mxxnlxss, a Graphics Artist. I would really appreciate some feedback on these designs below.

Group Logos

Game Icons

Thank you,
mxxnlxss

1 Like

In my opinion the text looks kinda basic. I would suggest looking at this guide and maybe trying to implement some more stylized text. Otherwise, looks pretty great.

2 Likes

Thank you for you feedback! I will definitely make these improvements!

1 Like

I really love the first one and I think like @Nucl3arPlays said the text are kinda basic. But overall you did good. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you, the text will be improved. :slight_smile:

From what I can see, it looks like you’re using blender.One of the first things I notice is the lighting. I’m not saying it’s horrible, I’m saying that it can be improved.

There are many blender lightrooms you can use. Lightrooms are used for beginner GFX designers and as you improve you create your own lighting to fit the gfx, but for now I advise you to purchase a lightroom or find one for free.

I also love that you approached Logo Design. The text is a bit plain as the others said, but its definitely a good start. You could also try and bend the text downwards.

Lastly, I notice that you have unnecessary effects. For example the Gamenight GFX has random triangles in the bottom left that does not have to be there. Removing unnecessary effects can clean up your GFX really nicely.

Overall, not bad approaches. Definitely try and get a lightroom or even play around with the lamps in blender. For the Text Design, you should read the post that Nucl3arPlays sent.

Love your work. Keep going!

2 Likes

I agree with that the text is kinda basic but otherwise it’s amazing man.

2 Likes

As others have said, the font choice looks somewhat basic and should be changed to something. The lighting of the models looks a bit off. Personally, my favourite design you have made is the “Supreme Cafe” design.

2 Likes

The lighting could use some work and the logos are pretty basic but it’s pretty good.

1 Like

Thank your for your feedback! I will definitely look into getting some lightrooms.

1 Like

The icon doesn’t look aligned but overall it’s good.
The text is touching the edge. Decrease font size.
I like how you add effects to the icon but the character’s face seems don’t fit in this theme and from what said @coolkingll. The triangles are kinda unnecessary
Sharp shadows but overall it’s good.

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback, I will be sure to use your feedback! <3