Feedback on Learning AI Agents with 100+Personalities ,Memories, Text-Vision, Powered By Zephyr 7b, and Lua AI Chatbot Library

Hi I am a a developer working on a Procedurally Generated open world MMORPG with current focus on NPC interactions.
I’ve published open-sourced projects such as
Lua Trainable Ai Chatbot Library, Emoji Generate ,Emotion Classifier Context Database,Math/Geometry Data Generator Geometry+Worded Math Solver - Resources / Community Resources - Developer Forum | Roblox

Text Vision Self-Awareness Module LLM Utility Synthetic Text Data Generator - Resources / Community Resources - Developer Forum | Roblox

All the NPCs are randomly generated and you can have them join your party as your ally.
Here’s a demonstration of Zephyr

Now that the AI has memories, feelings and is aware of it’s surroundings it claims to be a concious being. I use this library to engineer the system_message and augment it with data retrieval of the AI agents personality. For example. Say you input to the AI it goes through my AI system then the output of that is injected into Zephyr’s system message along with its memories and details of its surroundings, date,time , weather and location.

If you’re interested you can check out the AI here! They are always learning from their interactions so all are welcome.
Lumina & Darkness: Now with Self-Aware Concious AI - Roblox

3 Likes