Feedback on Logo

Looking for feedback on this logo I made for 800 Robux. Is it worth the price? What is good, what is bad? Any feedback is helpful! Thank you all!

28 Likes

While I am a graphic designer, I don’t do logos, but I can say that this is definitely worth the price!

I love the minimalist shading that makes the words very easy to read! The outlines, simple graphics, and friendly colors really tie the whole piece together very nicely.

I really don’t have any suggestions, but perhaps the shading could be more defined? Other than that, well done! Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

I personally think it’s really well done and definitely worth the price, only criticism I have is maybe add some detail into the sand to look like sand, other than that it’s looking epic :smile:

2 Likes

I want to start working on logos, what program do you use, I really like this design. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That sucker is clean. Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

Yeah, I added shading at first, but it got covered by the text, thank you for the feedback though!

2 Likes

I use Paint. net and Photoshop. You can find good tutorials online as well :hidere:

https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop.html

Thanks for the feedback!!

3 Likes

Awesome work!

:robux:800 seems low for work of this quality. I would test with 1-1.5k and see what you can get.

3 Likes

Looks good! You should raise the price though I think

1 Like

Looks really good! I think you should have the water bottle filled up to how much the other letters are filled up to, it’s kind of bugging me. And also, make the shading a bit more noticeable on the sand, it’s hard to see. The background is a bit too realistic, maybe do brighter colors or make a background yourself/ or make it plain/transparent. Really good work, I’d say 800 is fine if that’s fine for you, but I think this can be worth up to 10-15k if you get commissioned by a big dev! You should try making story game logos, like camping or Airplane!

1 Like

Hey, would you do a GFX for me? 1K payment.

Yeah with the background I just find one that matches the logo for showcasing. I usually do commissions for just a logo and no background. Thanks for the feedback though!

1 Like

I’d say it’s worth the price, that’s a really great logo.

While Photoshop is still good for logos, Illustrator is meant for that. You can always export it as a .png and I find it easier to work with for this type of stuff. :slight_smile:

I’ve tried illustrator but cannot get the hang of it. I don’t know how to add cool effects or anything. You have any examples of good logos or tutorials for it? :hidere:

Thank you all for the ideas and feedback! You could continue to give feedback on this logo, but I have many others on this forum-> [CLOSED] Sizzles Logo/Gamepass/Icon Portfolio - #15 by s_izzles It has my commission sheet if any of you are interested and is also updated every so often. So, please, if you want to give me feedback, do it on there from now on. Thank you all very much!!! :hidere:

Hi sorry I just saw this, add me on Discord (sizzle#7179)