Feedback on Low-Poly Arena

I dont specialize in Building so it may not be the best. I need feedback on this low-poly map i made for a round-based game. Let me know what you think!

4 Likes

Kinda empty. Add more stuff in the center in the map. I think adding a decal to the floor and walls and ceiling would go miles.

2 Likes

Maybe make the red barrels bigger? From the layout I’m assuming it is a shooter game so making the barrels bigger could help player to have hide spot (?) Idk the word for it so I hope you know what I mean . - .

1 Like

Hello there,
the arena look good in my opinion but also it was a good start. maybe you can add some model in to the game that make the map so much fun and also secret (not market place “Model”).
i think that all for now i guess…
i have no more idea to give you in your low poly arena.
so… i hope you have a wonderful day and i will see you in the next reply…
Seeya!

1 Like

Its pretty empty and plain IMO.

• Try to add Crates, Shelves etc.
  • Texture the walls with materials like concrete.
  • The color choice is really bad if you ask me, take a look at this tutorial – Game Development Theory 101
    (This topic covers important stuff like Color Theory, right proportion)
3 Likes

It looks nice so far, but I would assume it’s a layout rather than a finished or close to finished map, so definitely add more objects throughout the map. Something you might be able to do to further improve the map is make the ramps and blocks more detailed.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I had my friend help me out this time and we did some upgrades!