Feedback on medium-detail tropical resort

Hello everyone,
Lately I’ve been experimenting with different lighting technology (future, shadowmap, voxel) used on different buildings. I liked the idea of creating a tropical resort type build.

Here it is:

Please leave feedback, criticism, anything to help me improve :slight_smile:

-Emma [snzzyems]

6 Likes

That looks really nice and beautiful. At night, you could have lights turn on or something and vice verca.
Overall, well done :+1:

1 Like

How is that “medium detailed”?? Looks too real to be Roblox

4 Likes

beautiful, amazing good job! keep up the good work, can’t wait to see some other cool projects you make in the future!

1 Like

The building is incredibly realistic, you’ve nailed that spot, but the Roblox lighting is the only thing that makes it still look like Roblox. Simply changing the technology isn’t enough. If you were to give more realistic lighting, it would look so much better.

Here’s a guide to make some realistic lighting. There are some other tutorials, too.

1 Like

The Building, the Pool & everything looks really well built :slight_smile: The only thing that I can actually suggest to improve is maybe some randomness in the trees, right now they are pretty similar to each other, so you know what I mean :slight_smile:

1 Like

I looked at that thread and fixed up the lighting properties, and you were right, it looks quite a bit better!

2 Likes

I would say that is very high detail and high quality! Well done!

2 Likes

Much better, infact this isnt Roblox anymore :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

1 Like