Feedback on menu UI

3 Likes

I like it but if it’s a game put like the logo or somthing on top so it doesn’t look so plain

1 Like

You could possibly use UICorner to make the buttons and the point counter more visually appealing?

There is UI Corner.

( 30 characters )

Ah, I see it now. If that’s the case then perhaps make it slightly more noticeable? It’s still a bit too harsh.

Depends on the type of game. Is the forum UI too harsh because it is pointy? Round isn’t the only right way

Personally I think it looks better this way; if the corners were rounded more it would make the Shop and Upgrade button look a little weird lined up together. Maintaining even spacing makes it look neater and sharper (but again it depends on the game itself).

I also like that the UI is consistent and the images are clear.

But I agree that round corners are better in many cases of game design. I just think it depends

2 Likes

What type of game is this UI for?

Not a big fan of this UI, it is really plain and some parts are uneven, but then again it might fit your game well.

What can be done to the UI to improve it?

Assuming this is the game menu. Maybe align the ui on a line with the play in the middle and then lower the line on the screen then ontop of the ui line maybe put a game title design. Also try avoiding the grey color and try having a color game theme or some color scheme.

My main gripe is the understated UICorner, I would recommend making it more noticeable in order to match the icons, which are generally more rounded. Also make your padding even: