FeedBack On Model / Part Saver And Loader

There is no way to save and load Unions However I am interested in how I can take this further. This does not use Http or any services.

1 Like

Will separating,then making a model help load that fence?

1 Like

It cant load the fence as the fence is a union.
If I was to clone it then it could work. But this is loading from text that looks like:

[ClassName;Model:Archivable;true:Name;Plane:Parent;PlaneSystem[Split]ClassName;Model:Archivable;true:Name;Functional:Parent;Plane[Split]ClassName;Model:Archivable;true:Name;ControlSurfaces:Parent;Functional

This means I can load it from one server to another and store it in datastores

1 Like

The building is amazing,by the way! Maybe adding something else on the top(chairs,tables,etc.) would make it even better!

1 Like

Its not mine, I just picked a large model from the toolbox(It belongs to quenty) to see the effect loading a large number of parts would have. And I have to say it loads 700 parts quickly. I use this tower as a basics for all sorts or tests like planetary gravity, blowing stuff up e.c.t

Edit:
Its got a ton of uses but the main reason is to moderate. My next task is to use stats service and datastores to take snapshots of players games or servers that have extra scripts running or when a player is reported for speed hacking or flying. It takes literally everything and stores it.

2 Likes