Feedback on modern Settings UI

I’ve recently made a functional modern Settings UI that lets users optimise their game by disabling certain graphics and visual settings along with audio settings, I would like some feedback on it.

How does it look overall? Would you consider it easy to use?

6 Likes

The UI itself looks good, but I would rather it to tween position from the bottom (or the top) instead of left.

1 Like

In my opinion it’s good but it’s not enough. Add colors and more tweens and it will be perfect :ok_hand:

1 Like

This goes well with the CoreGui. You could use Topbar+ v1 (deprecated) | Add additional functionality and themes to your topbar to put the settings button in the top left.

1 Like

I really like it a lot, it’s not too basic neither too complicated, really like it a lot!

1 Like

UI looks good, you should add a shortcut key or an X button to get rid of it if they don’t want to click it again. I also suggest you make the animation more smooth, maybe it’s going really fast to get to the destination, but then it went too fast and it slows down, and then goes backwards and snaps into place. Many other games use this technique.

2 Likes

Without colors it looks more pretty.

1 Like

The UI looks amazing. I consider it easy to use, but I know how lighting works; so it might not be easy for non-developers.

1 Like

@GuestIsJustBest @Aerosies These things will definitely be considered, thank you.

It looks good, but the tweening doesn’t look that smooth. I recommend using these for a smoother feel:

Tweening in - .3 - .6 length, Cubic/Quart/Quint easing style, and Out easing direction

Tweening out is the same thing except that you should use the In easing direction. Out works too, though.

1 Like