Feedback on my Difficulty Chart Obby!

Really interesting game, keep up the good work!

Thank you very much for the feedback!

A lot of the parts werent anchored, AND USE ONE STUD!!! Not using 1 stud can cause serious misalignments like this :

Turn of player collisions as well

It’s pretty decent, but there are a couple of things…
First, make sure that you turn off player collisions.
And second, there are many misalignments that you need to fix.
Not a big fan of the lobby either, could be better.

ok thanks for letting me know the problem. I’ll try to sort it out.

yeah. Im working on improving the lobby, I’ll make sure to turn those player collisions and deal with the studs thingy as well. Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

@51x59 You used a uncopylocked game, can you explain please?

sorry? I didn’t use an uncopylocked game. Which one was it?

I mean, it was a uncopylocked game on youtube? Maybe the person who posted the video stole your game.

Nope. I made this game fully myself, though there were a few free models. Im pretty sure no one stole my game though because it was made like 2 weeks ago. Are you able to link me to the video on youtube?

Yes! I am gonna try to find the game.

You can ask youtube to take down the video, when I give u the link.

Difficulty Chart Obby Uncopylocked | Part 2 - YouTube

@51x59

Thanks for showing me the video. I don’t believe we stole the game from each other but I guess the reason was that we had a similar style in the blocks and the stages

The stage selector thing was the techys obby system Techy's Obby System - All your obby needs in one! [Includes Stage Selector]

I am a huge fan of difficulty chart obbies and play them quite often, that being said I think that this game is well built! I do however have a suggestion, maybe add the little shiftlock button (Not sure if it has an official name for I am not a game developer) for those who want to use shiftlock but are on mobile. (Sorry for any incorrect terms or grammar used in this post, I am a bit scatterbrained today.)

Hi, i’m glad you liked my game! Thanks for the suggestion :smiley: I’ll make sure to implement that feature into the game soon.

I liked the obby, it looked good and it was really long (I didn’t play all of it.) but there we’re a few problems.

1. On some stages the sign was CanCollide = true which got annoying at some stages.

2. At the top of the difficulty chart I saw some z-fighting. Image:

Besides that though this is pretty good.