Feedback On my first Admin Panel UI

Haha, please teach me how you do this :eyes:

I know this is sort of an old topic, but I have some ideas for your admin panel.

What the GUI could be for
First of all, this is a perfect admin panel GUI for a free admin game or a trolling game. However, if this is something like an admin panel for a moderator in a game, I would recommend only having things like “Kick Player” and “Ban Player” in it.

Improvements and Suggestions
I think the permanent ban is useless because just banning a player is permanent by itself unless it’s banning that player from that certain server instead of every server. I also think the panel may look better if you add a blur once you script it. You might want to make the background of the panel less transparent. This is just my opinion, but I just think it would look a lot better that way. This is also just a suggestion, but the rounded corners of the buttons could be a little sharper. You might also want to move the end buttons away from the edges or make the background a little wider.

Again, all of these are just suggestions and I’m not trying to force you to do any of these things. Sorry for reviving this topic, I’ve just been following it for a while and wanted to give some feedback myself.

This person actually got banned so he can’t respond.

But since he is my friend, I will pass it on to him.

Thanks!

nice ui
:eyes: :eyes:

this serves its purpose very well