Feedback on my First ever GFX

Took me an hour.
Feedback is appreciated

9 Likes

That Noob has so much reflectance on him you could literally use him as a Disco Ball to reflect back light

The Noob itself looks pretty good though! Although I’m wondering about the way he’s positioned :thinking:

1 Like

The noob is levitating (Godly Noob)

1 Like

an hour? agreed with @JackscarIitt its too reflective.
but an hour? That would be pretty simple to do, ngl. What were you doing? it should have tooken you more like 20 minutes.
Time aside, you need to have a better background, rendered preferably. and your posing doesn’t look good…

it doesn’t look like he’s levitating
for your first gfx, its actually pretty good. 625/1000 marks.

at first I didn’t know about pose mode n I was trying to pose it in object mode
Thanks for your feedback I will try to improve in my next GFX

2 Likes

The position looks more like a “what up homie” pose. The noob has too much reflectance, it’s like a stainless steel noob.

2 Likes

Cool, but the noob is reflecting too much. Also, i can’t consider this as a GFX. It’s just a render. You didn’t really edit anything.

I recommend you add a background. That will make it better, also. I saw that you said

We can’t really see that because of the camera positioning. Put the camera down a little bit and you are good to go.

1 Like

Ok, thanks for your feedback. I will change everything I can in 2nd one

1 Like

The reflectance can be debatable, it can look nice on some scenarios, while its looking overdone in another scenario. You might also need to work on your poses, I didn’t know he was levitating until I saw one of your replies. (Tbh, thought it was like a dance pose or something like that. :eyes:)

Other than that, I think this is not bad for a first GFX.

1 Like

looks like the main thing want to work on is posing, lighting and background

For a first gfx, not too bad I’ll assume you were playing around with blender.
Try adding a background or other scenery such as mountains, hills, a floor.

1 Like

Looks pretty solid. 9/10
There is a lot of reflection, so you may wanna tweak that.
Oh and also try to experiment with more lighting, a background, better posing and effects.

Dude, it looks really good for the first time! The material is cool, but try to use a bit roughness, also you can try to work on background, posing and composition. Goodluck!

1 Like

At least noob looks metallic, not specular like a lot of begginning gfxers do

1 Like

Nice for first GFX, but maybe fix the position and add background, details and fix lighting

You shouuld use a lightbox. If you want you can use the one I made. Free Blender Lightbox!

no, it doesn’t really look metallic to me…

Looks good. Maybe instead of a noob, try using your own avatar.