Feedback on my first GFX

So I just made my first GFX I’d like some feedback. The quality is kinda low idk how to make it look better quality.
finished
constructive criticism only pls :slight_smile:

6 Likes

very good
it is great!

keep it up!

Looks good! I’d focus on improving on making your lighting look more realistic but other than that it looks nice. :slight_smile:

Looks good, you should move the arms a little bit out though, otherwise it looks like this:

4 Likes

For the first time making a GFX, that’s amazing. Since the scene is pink try making the lighting match it a bit. I would also rotate the arms a bit so it doesn’t look stiff. Also, did you render in Eevee or Cycles?

I like it! But the character doesnt really fit in with the background, and they look extremely seperate if you know what I mean? Also the the left arm is somewhat clipping through the torse, and the right arm’s pose looks off.
Other than that, sold GFX!

Well id recommend getting into post. not everyone can afford photoshop i understand that, so find a software that works for you. Gimp and photopea are pretty cool. Also rendering a character is definitely important but if you wanna start selling you need more then a background with a render.

all this being said, the best way to put it is you are missing alot of critical elements of a good gfx. However its your first time, and everything you did do you did well. It almost looks like you tried to make the shadow casted from the sun in the background match the render. Granted you didn’t do a perfect job but you put the effort in.

as far as next steps, scenes you need to do more then just a photobackground. Create a scene in blender or studio and render that out. You should not rely on the png, the png is space filler, not a GFX in itself. After that logos, VERY IMPORTENT FOR SELLING. And then focus on post effects and possibly emission and glare nodes in blender.

1 Like
  1. The background may not have been under cc0 license, opening you up to lawsuits for thousands of dollars.
  2. The lighting looks bland, maybe use a lightbox.

I rendered on Cycles my trash pc took like nearly an hour to render it

1 Like

That’s also been a problem for me, since my laptop is absolutely garbage for rendering, however there is a solution without that will produce almost the same quality results in only a short period of time. You can use the blender AI denoiser, and this will reduce your rendering time significantly without a significant loss in quality.

1 Like

I think it is amazing for your first GFX! However, I don’t think the pink background matches the character very well.