Feedback on My First UI

I just made a new UI Package ! What do you think of it? Do you have any ideas for improvements?
Also: I am pretty new to UI designing

2 Likes

Some things to keep in mind are UX and alignment. An example of bad UX would be your neon greens, they do not contrast well with the white text (which is eye hurting). I’d recommend (rgb) 0,176,111 for green buttons as this is a user friendly shade.

Alot of your text is misaligned, such as the "On"s in the settings, frame titles, etc. Minor issue, but more visually appealing.

Also another minor issue, the text in the store tabs are sized inconsistently.

Last point, the icons used in the buttons on the left are inconsistent, with the twitter icon being filled and the rest being outlined.

Besides all of those issues, this is really good for a first piece.

1 Like

thanks for the feedback bro. Will I be payed extra for doing UX? and if so how can I learn doing all the scripting?

If the UI you make are commissions don’t worry about learning how to program them as you can’t really program UI for another person’s game without using their codebase (just let the programmers handle the UI programming)

Having better UX (better contrast etc) like @epochzx mentioned will increase the quality of your UI and higher quality UI is worth more money

Now a skill I highly recommend learning is how to import your UI into roblox studio and using roblox constraints and layouts to make UI that looks good and scales to different screen sizes (hard skill to master imo)

Edit: Forgot to mention but the UI is great for your first one

2 Likes

Aright thanks man I’ll remember this for the future

1 Like

UX isn’t something that you should get paid extra for nor is it something that create, it’s how players interact with and experience your designs.

1 Like