Feedback on my game icon!

Hello, so i just made a game icon for my upcoming simulator and i would like some feedback and will it attract players?

Thank you!

11 Likes

woah Nice job!! Thats a really good game Icon :slight_smile:

Keep the work up!

btw If you want to see my portfolio Polaris its right here Cheap gfx! Pikachuraya / Commissions for Thumbnails and Icons

2 Likes

Woah I really like your work! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow! I like your icon!

The word ‘NEW!’ in the upper right will be smaller if it becomes an actual icon, which may be difficult to see

Keep your perfect work up!

2 Likes

Well, it wouldn’t attract me. But, I do feel like it will attract other players.

One thing I will like to touch on is that the “New!” logo, the font looks kinda bad and the black outline makes it look pixelated. I suggest you change it since it doesn’t look that appealing in my opinion.

3 Likes

Everything is fine but not the lighting.

You could do with fixing the lighting on the face because it might not attract a lot of players. The lighting on the face doesn’t match at all.

3 Likes

This is very nice! Good Work. I hope you do good in in future projects such as this one.

1 Like

A cool icon, though I would advise not to use the background, since I saw many people using it before, if you want your icon to stand out. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

That looks absolutely stunning, I saw ur post on ur thumbnail too and the difference in quality is stunning! Amazing job!

1 Like