Feedback on my game/Development Resource

Hello, so I released this resource 2-3 days ago and I was wondering if anyone could tell me things I need to improve.

The point of it is to find ROBLOX Development kits/things that help without having to worry about viruses and model quality.

Please tell me what you think! :gun: NOW jkjk

2 Likes

this is pretty cool i like it nice job

1 Like

It is good, but needs more models if it is going to rival the ToolBox. You should really just spend 2-3 hours combing through the toolbox, and inserting anything without malicious/virus scripts, to add variety into your game. The building/hangout itself is well designed, good job!

1 Like

I’ve actually spent over 9 hours doing that, and we should have about 100 by the end of the week. I wanna get to 2k by the end of summer.

You may be able to limit the amount of time it takes, by just calling up the product info via script, sort of like what you can do for games (I have no idea if that works, just a thought). Best of luck in your games

(Link to reference article)

1 Like

Would you mind deleting this article, so it does not get flagged (as it is a duplicate topic/spam)

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/feedback-on-my-game-development-resource/1201598

1 Like

I could, I like the way it is right now though, I feel like it fits good. Especially with search bar and stuff.

1 Like

There, deleted the article, the only reason I made two was because it wasn’t getting any responses.

Yeah, I understand. Next time, just be patient, and you’ll get responses :wink: Providing things like screenshots of the game, an accurate description, etc help get responses, as people not willing to go into the game can then provide feedback

1 Like