Feedback on my latest icon

Hey guys! Today I made a new icon for the Bahama Vibes! I know it’s not as good as the thumbnail which I made yesterday, but I did my best! I would personally improve the text and add maybe more details in the background, but I still like it! I am very interested in your opinion, thanks in advance!

Thumbnail I made yesterday for those who haven’t seen it but would love to

Thumbnail

13 Likes

It’s really great! I love the colorful colors! :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you, I appreciate it! :smiley:

1 Like

clean, simplistic, great.
i love it <3

1 Like

Looks amazing. Lighting is great, and all the colors blend in perfectly together.

1 Like

It stands out it is bright not to dark colorful and the words pop out. I love it! Keep it up!

1 Like

Thank you so much, I’m glad you like it! :grin:

1 Like

Thank you for the nice feedback, it’s appreciated! :smile:

Looks nice, the only thing I don’t like is the weird face. His tongue is same color as his skin

1 Like

Thank you for your support. I truly appreciate it! :smile:

Ooooo, yeah! Thanks for the feedback and advice! :grin:

Love the idea, although the text and the background of the graphic definitely take away from the overall appeal. I think you should seriously check out, Basics of Game Logo Design it’ll help you gain a better understanding of logo design for games. For the background there are way too many complimentary colors; therefore, you should have some sort of contrast that makes the character and the text stand out than blend in. It makes it easier for viewers to see the text and render at a small size which it’d be viewed at over a bunch of complimenting colors blending into one another.

2 Likes

Oooo, thanks! I will check it out, thank you for advices.

Looks great to me man! Keep it up! P.S. You for hire?

1 Like

Thank you so much! Mhm, message me on Discord starknown#3730! :smiley:

1 Like

Can’t add you because it says you need to add me! Hash#8835 is the user.

1 Like

Alrighty, I will add you now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Definitely a really nice looking game icon, very professional!

1 Like

Thank you so much, I appreciate it! :smiley:

1 Like