Feedback On My Marshmallow Hat

Hello, I am Eeveonic, and I am very interested on creating UGC accessories, so I created a second hat

Mesh In Blender

Mesh In Roblox Studio + Texture

On a scale to 1-10, what rating do you honestly think it deserves?

0 voters

Would you want to see this in the catalog? Be honest.

• Yes
  • No
  • Not Sure

0 voters

If you have any feedback or suggestions, please post it! Thank you for reading this post!

8 Likes

What if you put a wooden marshmallow stick through his head like an arrow through the head?

5 Likes

I couldn’t really tell what it was at first and had to take a second glance, seems interesting. I don’t really like the UGC program so don’t take my vote on that…

6 Likes

I agree with you here. I think it needs more texture to be able to tell it’s a marshmallow.
I’d also suggest replacing the black color in the fade to something more off-black, like maybe a quite dark brown or what not. The black seems a bit strong.

6 Likes

It looks like chocolate milk, i suggest making an “kawaii”, face, on the marshmallow.

3 Likes

Thanks for your compliment, and I understand. I will try to adjust it more.

1 Like

I actually like that idea, thanks!

2 Likes

It’s meant to be burnt, but thanks for you feedback.

2 Likes

Hey, instead of making one reply for one per one of the ones who have replied here, you can just reply to all of them at the same time.

@Eeveonic
@PhoenixRessusection

2 Likes

That would be a great idea, thank you for your feedback!

1 Like

Oh thanks, I forgot you can do that :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think you need to add more texture to it on the white part. My suggestion would be to add a new layer and paint that layer white and add noise then motion blur the noise layer and change the layer type to multiply to make it look like it’s cracking due to it melting. (this is if you’re using Photoshop or paint .net to paint the texture.)

Hope I made sense lol :joy:

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, I will takes some of the suggestions!

1 Like

@Calilies
@PhoenixRessusection
@cosmonomical
@BIoximus

I have changed the model, If you have any feedback for the new model, please tell me!

Thank you again!

2 Likes

I would bring the burnt gradient down a bit so it doesnt just stop like right there because right now it looks a little artificial.

This is what i meant for “kawaii”.

Also, i would say it looks almost the same…I would say you should make the white part a less “fat”.

Dont take me being sellfish, i’am just saying what i’am “noticing”.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! But I don’t want to make the blush too pink.
Also its melting which is why the white part is “fat”, and the model always been the same, Its just the texture, and angle!

1 Like

Is the marshmallow supposed to be melting? Because if you’re going for that effect, perhaps consider emphasizing that more. It could be done by making the face a little lopsided or just adding a dripping effect at the bottom.

2 Likes

Thanks For That Feedback, you gave me a great idea!

1 Like