Feedback on my Stylized Map

Hey, Developers!

I made this map not too long ago out of boredom, any thoughts on what could possibly be added, or just general feedback?

View the original tweet here.
Click to see a cinematic video that I put together so that you can view the map in real-time.

38 Likes

oh my days it looks so clean and vibrant, nice

3 Likes

Doesn’t even look like Roblox man, great job!

3 Likes

This is amazing! I honestly clicked this not expecting to see something this good! I was shocked when I actually saw it! Great job! :+1:t2:

Does the waterfall not move? It looks the same in every picture. It doesn’t actually look the same.

2 Likes

It’s so vibrant and the colors really popped, I love it!

2 Likes

Oh my lanta.
You sure you didn’t use Unreal Engine 5 by accident?

This is beautiful. It’s so bright and vibrant! Kind of blinding saying I’m sitting in the dark right now lol

But dude, this is amazing. I LOVE it!

3 Likes

It does move, haha. Check out the cinematic video I posted above.

2 Likes

Ok, good! I didn’t see the video at first! The video is really nice! I love the waterfall. Much different from the same ol’ waterfall you see everywhere else.

1 Like

This is very nice! Great job. If you don’t mind me asking, what plugins did you use?

1 Like

Thanks! No plugins were used for the creation if this map.

Woah! That’s crazy. I hope you know that you’re a very talented developer.

1 Like

Next up: Make your own custom stylized materials. That would be so cool!

2 Likes

Wow, it looks amazing. I am not exactly sure what to add in cause it already seems to have a lot to process in it. Anyway, it’s really good.

1 Like

Its basically a masterpiece. What did you use to make this, I’m interested in it.

1 Like

wow! this is really good love the low-poly but also realistic style
also i was wondering how you made the waterfall and how you made it glow did you use waterfall genarator plugin (just saw that you said you used no plugins even more impressive) or something else
also for that wind effect how did you do that
anyways great build!

2 Likes

Amazing job on this. The lighting is very key when making maps like this and you nailed it. Don’t have any complaints to be honest, great job.

1 Like
1 Like

You’re stunting brooo, you don’t need no recognition to know how good this is. Nice work man :+1::+1::+1:

Clean, bright, and very vivid colors! Very fun to look at! The details around it make it truly beautiful!