Feedback on my very first GFX (and second)

I have been making a GFX, and I would like your feedback!

(It is supposed to be that dark)

3 Likes

Looks nice, but a background could be added to make it look more full and complete. Overall, nice job!

2 Likes

Not sure how this is or would be considered GFX. It’s just a render with a red background and the light/darkness turned down.

Your GFX looks great, but it’s way too dark. At first glance, it’s hard to identify certain details that the character possesses. I recommend turning the brightness up a little more. (Yes I did see that it’s supposed to be this way, but it’s currently harder to see.)

1 Like

Add a rim lighting if it’s supposed to be dark.

1 Like

Maybe you could Meade the background to match your body. Otherwise it looks awesome!

1 Like

Pardon me?

Irrespective of its lack of components, the visual classifies as a GFX.

2 Likes

Use a lightbox brooooo Free Blender Lightbox!

1 Like

I just finished rendering my second one, what do you think?

(Sorry for the bad floor texture, it wasn’t working)

I tried to add some depth of field to make it look better, but I didn’t want to have to wait another 30 minutes for it to render

Get better lighting, and work on your composition.

2 Likes

I understand why the lighting is like that. You want to make it seem like the person was in a dark room, right? However, Since it’s dark, You need some light around the character. The leg blends in with the chair without the light. Try using an HDRI. The next tip would be texture. Try working on your textures since Roblox textures don’t come in Blender. You can use https://cc0textures.com/
You can watch a few PBR texture tutorials to get a hand on it. Try making the laptop a little more metallic with the shader editor. Overall it’s great for your 2nd time better than my first few GFXs. Great job. I definitely think you can make it to the top you seem serious about this.

1 Like