Feedback on my Zombie Tsunami Game on Roblox

So yea I’m currently recreating “Zombie Tsunami” in Roblox wich was one of my favourite childhood games.

Here is the game link, its currently open for testing, please read the description!:

Read some replies for updates ^^

23 Likes

I like the concept so far. I would suggest

1. Moving the coins lower until they are centered to the body.

2. Having the zombie attack animation start earlier before touching a human.

4 Likes

Holy guacamole this looks cool! I really love the concept and theme of you infecting zombies to get stronger, instead of killing the zombies or whatever. If you weren’t planning on it, you should make a leaderboard so it’s more competitive globally for players.

For it being a few days in development, it’s super high quality! Can’t wait to play it when it’s finished!

2 Likes

Amazing! I recommend more getting zombies faster for satisfaction, or at least something that makes it satisfying.

2 Likes

Looks really good! the roblox icon on the corner is hiding the coin icon though

2 Likes

Yea the thing is that you can’t hide the Roblox logo and at other positions these two stats wouldn’t look that cool

1 Like

Are other zombies your friends on roblox?

1 Like

You can remove the brains icon (I have no idea what the difference is between the brain icon and the zombie icon in the top center)

1 Like

So looks like you never played the original, Brain are all Zombies you collected the run the Zombie icon in the middle are the current zombies.

1 Like

Yep they are the ones from your friend list!

1 Like

Added a new shop system, even with data store [heavy wip]

(edit: just realised that it doesn’t take away coins yet lol)

2 Likes

the shop is working pretty good :money_mouth_face:

some respawning (0:25), not finished at all but it is such a pain

new stufffffff (had to compress the video 3 times lol)

1 Like

new intro and background

2 Likes

made a new game icon
Png (2)

and some simple thumbnails (but I’m not showing them hehe)

1 Like

Nice! I wonder if it’s possible to add a sort of background behind, like you could make some more buildings and have them follow the player on the X axis so it feels like a city

1 Like

Could definitely try out how that would look

1 Like

new stuff, the background that is further away is very experimental so don’t mind it moving on the y axis

1 Like

so yea the game is currently open, keep in mind this is a very early version!

1 Like