Feedback on my Zombie Tsunami Game on Roblox

If you don’t like the genre of this type of game then you should just stop playing it and not dislike it?

I’m not playing it anymore, and the dislike button is there for if you don’t like a game. You’re asking for feedback and I’m giving it uwu

1 Like

Disliking a game because you don’t like the genre isn’t feedback at all…

Not tried your game, but looked trough every your video. May say that UI is bad, and not matches with 3D well. Zombie2D is cartoony, your character as zombie is roblox. They don’t look good together…
Now, second point from videos: when your character dies, game just ends. But why game ends if you still have zombies left? Won’t it make more sense to continue game with some zombie loss?

That’s 2 things I don’t like.

1 Like

Totally agree with the ui stuff, I just can’t make ui and couldn’t find any good ones. And the second point you said I also agree yea, but that is also already planned to be added into the game.

1 Like

Never said that was my feedback, I just didn’t like the game. Best thing you could do to improve it is better graphics (UI and models)‏‏‎ ‎:P

1 Like

V 0.26 - daily log in can now be collected on the top of the screen (little present icon)
V 0.25 - added bus platforms (experimental) + some new ui
V 0.24 - Daily rewards are fr fixed now
V 0.232 - Respawning ui can now be exited earlier, count down for the Robux respawn

video of the daily log in:

new daily log in ui