Feedback on tycoon + Avg. Visit Length [LOG]

Hello,

I just finshed working on a game of mine, and I need your feedback. The game in question is called King Tycoon. I created roughly 90% of everything you see, as certain things (mostly UI) were open sourced assets and are likely temporary.

The average visit length upon running a test sponsor for my game was of 10 minutes. Is that generally a good visit time (in terms of similar games?). Thanks.

2 Likes

Decent not bad

At the start it seems to be dull and the GUI is completely off,

hope the following points help you from a players perspective;

1. the Gold count dosent pop out it gets blend with the back ground .

2. Ngl but the Walls require a bit of detail and maybe a good remodel

3. The arrow dosent work properly

try not to rush bro , keep developing in a slow pace and eventually it will show amazing results

1. The map totally requires a good revamp like the whole central system and the Path !

2. the tycoon colours dont correspond to the picture on the home page again its fine but it would be good for you guys to add many props on the central map and maybe improve most of the textures.

3. [SHOP] it would be good if you add a backdrop for the shop cause the map is clearly visible between the options.

4. Try adding an effect while collecting the GOLD and for some what reason in some cases the 50 Bonus gold for every second dosent work. Have a look on it !

5. I would recomend you guys to not give the kingdom walls initially and the land cause it at the first look gives away the entire process and from the out sider prespective looks same for all group irrespective of the improvement inside the castle. make it an option to opt in the long run

6. Good Loading screen, i would prefer it to be your gold , yellow , orange screen as on the game icon.

7. Try adding more items on the shop as it looks a bit dull , something like sprint or different kinds of weapon.

Comming Back To The 10 min play time for a tycoon game thats pretty cool for the beggining but as your visits are very low cannot relay on that completely as you have to put in a decent ammount of crowd full full packed players in multiple servers to get the actual play time and still if you get 10 mins avg play time then bro cgs you have made it, then it would be a good home page game fs

1. and add like a GOLD text pop up when the gold is collected as the target age group should be youner ones and they are generally attracted to sounds and flashy stuffs.

Looking forward [ REALLY LIKED THE GAME ICON THATS WHAT ATTRACTED ME FS] !!!

Have A Happy Deving

~Astro

1 Like

You have a nice game going for you! My only criticism is to fix the bow system, has it been a little bit janky recently, as it doesn’t work in the king of the hill area, and it has an unpredictable chance of actually hitting and damaging the opponent. I would recommend using raycasting for the damage system, and it tends to be pretty accurate in scenarios like this one. Other than that, you have a fantastic game, and good luck developing!

3 Likes