Feedback on new game in development, almost complete!

No the frame’s it would help the game out

it was already enabled on everything. dont know what you mean, and offset was 0,0 on each

I do wish that there was a way to bypass 100 text size, as that xcan be small.*

1 Like

Here see the top

You mean get rid of the topbar?

1 Like

It fits, even size 40096x2160 (roblox’s maximum)

1 Like

The game has a passive, very lowkey competitive edge to it. Pretty cool.

The elevator tends to move out of frame a little bit, but it’s not a major problem.

You could also revamp the dialog with the noob, to make an ‘Exit Dialog’ button at the end, and possibly convert the pop-up ScreenGUI to a ProximityPrompt

1 Like

I like it. Its lacking things to do but as you told me in game you will work on it. As I told you the neon is annyoing. But yeah other than that great game. Keep it up.

1 Like

Forgot to ask you in game, but your username / DevFourm PFP is really familiar. Have I liked or replied to a topic of yours?

Yeah acually I was in your games orginal feedback I reported a bug on the orginal post.

That, and when I was originally allowed into the form (not posting) i think i looked at this topic
[Open] [Cheap] Beginning UI designer - Collaboration / Portfolios - DevForum | Roblox

1 Like

Oh yeah thats me. Need any UI. No just kidding. But I mean if you want I can.

Yeah, I used to have 0 skills at anything but somehow having 132 places… Now, I’m like 6/10 scripting 7/10 UI and 9/10 building / modeling

Thats amazing. Would you like to script for a group? By any chance?

1: not kidding

2: sure, depending on the work amount since i’m trying to build a bloxburg mansion while making a popular game at the same time lol

Holy cow. You spend too much time devloping. Nice though. Your very talented. Let me message you really quick.

“too much time”
looks at my Nintendo account:
SMM2: 430H+
ACNH: 350H+
YT:490H+
and more… i prob need to do something else

You do. But at least you make Robux and some money as your doing it right.

i wish. this is the last time i made money:

and that was a project i abandoned in like 2017

Ah well you will get there. Eventally we all do.

that’s besides premium payouds, bc i love those bc i get money from then. anyways, im reading over your post.

2 Likes