4 Feedback - Clock's Difficulty Chart Obby

It’s a difficulty chart obby, those are relatively easy to blow up off of just inviting friends to the game. The popularity won’t last though, as it’s only a trend game and the trend is dying off.

2 Likes

The search algorithm did it. We added and Hard onto the name and the game appeared in the search results for “difficulty chart obby hard”. The games popularity is growing since then.
No advertising

2 Likes

man I wish I had a game like you, not everyone is that lucky.

1 Like

relatable
I wasn’t even believing in making a popular game and the game was not even intended for others than friends.
It’s my first creation on Roblox, but I’ve been working on it for a year.

1 Like

Yea, the level design is more decent than the last version, also, I recommend putting a update in the description or in game so that players would know that you changed it.

Also, you didn’t have to remove most of the game, as I noticed that their doesn’t seem to be any difficulty indicating signs.

My main points were: Having a Simplistic but notable game design (which you’ve fixed), don’t make the game unfair and p2w (especially on obbies as it destroys the entire point of playing ( e.x skips, jetpacks, coils, etc…) and to make the game less janky (the jump pads and some parts))

Im not a famous developer who made a big obby game that blew up, Im just a normal one but, feedback from players is better than getting feedback from big developers because the players are actually going to play the game most of the time, they also build your community.

1 Like

Thank you. This second game is another obby I am working on. Thank you for your feedback

1 Like

I don’t know why you replied to my comment, but yeah that’s true however you cannot take rage quitting off obbys because everyone has different skill levels

1 Like

Oh no, sorry I was talking to your twin and not adding on to what you said.

/s

1 Like