Feedback on recent outfits I made

Hello!!! I decided that I wanted to try designing clothing. As a beginner, I know I have lots of room to improve. This is my very first outfit design on Roblox, could I get some feedback and advice to improve, please? Any criticism or improvement ideas will be appreciated. Also, could anyone tell me how much I could price commissions with my current level? (In Robux and USD) Thank you so much!

Outfits

Outfit (2)
Outfit (1)
Full outfit

Ignore the fact I used the same jeans UwU

4 Likes

Great outfit! not in my style but i can definitely see it going up

Maybe add some detail to the shorts, like folds or lighter spots

Hey! I think it looks lovely especially as a beginner myself i love it but some issues is its very like under detailed add some different brush textures such as air brush giving more fold in the clothing realistically

heres a quick example of what I mean theres so much more and also more clothing ideas using pinterest is what i personally do as well! lovely start but don’t start commissions just yet first focus on improving before doing so maybe around at least 10-15 more tries and try thinking on the details! Some of the shirts arent really in the middle especially the middle green image? But if you were to do so id say 100-350 robux commissions. I recommend looking on threads such as these that are also on the devforum! very useful How to improve your clothing outfits!

1 Like

Thanks for the positive feedback. I absolutely agree with your opinion and also I just realized the neck wasn’t in the middle so I will work on that.

Thanks you for the positive feedback. I agree with the fact it needs shading and texture.

You should center the belt buckle more so it looks more symmetrical to the middle of the clothing, also try using lighter shades of black in order to see the lines more, since so far with that dark of a black it looks like it’s pure color than shorts.

Overall nice idea for the clothing just needs slight improvements to increase it’s quality

Thanks you for the feedback. I will work on it thank you.