Feedback on Roblox Fast Donation Button Creation plugin

Hey everyone, I’m here today to showcase my Fast Donation Button Creation plugin.

What is it for?

It’s for anybody who wants to add monetisation to their game but only knows how to create a developer product [because that’s all they need].

What does the interface look like?

The interface is quite basic but here it is:

I know what your thinking, there’s not much customizability at all. In my opinion, the ID is all you need.

What happens when I use it?

Good question, when you insert the developer product ID, it’ll automatically create the necessary scripts needed for this to work. I’m going to show you a quick demo using the ID ‘1121927605’ as our developer product.

When you hit that create button, everything that you need to do is done. Sit back and relax.

Any criticism is heavily useful, you can download the plugin at https://www.roblox.com/library/6016161703/Roblox-Fast-Donation-Button-Creation.

If you enjoy it so much and you’d like to donate to keep this project going then please visit the following link: https://www.roblox.com/games/6010987912/Rii-built-Studios-Project-Center.

3 Likes

It looks good, but how big is it on screen? @GamersInternational

The plugin frame or the button?

In my opinion, this is really cool. The design looks pretty clean and this will be a really useful plugin. I’ll obviously use this plugin in the future!

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback. :smiley:

1 Like

The plugin frame. :neutral_face:

The plugin frame’s minimum size is 150x150 and the buttons [the one that the plugin creates] position is: {0.009, 0},{0.4, 0} and the size is: {0.1, 0},{0.08, 0}. Hope that helps you.

@HamburgersAreC00l and @Sand_BOy8 is there anything you’d like to see in the plugin though?

Yeah, I’d like to see some small customazitioning options (sorry for my spelling)

That’s alright. I do agree that there should be easier customisation but don’t know how I’m going to implement that yet.