Feedback on Roblox Mobile Redesign Concept

Hello there! I’ve recently been designing a Roblox mobile redesign concept with the help of a few developers (@cxmeels, @Ty_Scripts and @astraran as well as a few others).

I’d like some feedback on the UI, to help improve it.

(i also released a video version of this but it’s missing the fr notification at Roblox Mobile Redesign Concept (10K subscribers special) - YouTube)

15 Likes

I like it! Very cool. And detailed as well!

1 Like

for the first row, there appears to be way to much empty space, making it look bad, also, something about it puts me off, I don’t know why.

You did an amazing work re designing it, it feels futuristic but messy.

Wonder how it looks horizontal tho.

Edit: Could you also re design the UI inside of a game like the jump buttom, joy stick and menu?

1 Like

I would also like to see a horizontal format.

1 Like

On the sign in pages, I don’t really see the need for the UI to take up too much space.

Yeah, I’d admit it’s not perfect

I could do that in the future, main reason why nothings horizontal is due to Figma prototypes, pretty sure I can’t have it vertical and horizontal at the same time.

1 Like

I think leave game and reset character should be positioned at the bottom instead of the top. My reasoning is that whenever the player is opening up the menu it’s usually to leave the game or reset their character, if it’s at the top they will have to stretch their fingers all the way up there which could be an annoyance.

1 Like

I’ll definitely do that in a minute, one handed use is definitely an improvement that I’ve been trying to go for with this concept.

Edit: Just updated it @CheezeNibletz

1 Like

This is amazing! Good job. Love it!

1 Like

looks good however Avatar editor can be improved

1 Like