Feedback on Shop UI

changed thanks for the feedback!

14 Likes

It looks very well made, I like it! My only real complaint is possibly changing the shading up a bit, it seems inconsistent in some areas (IE the sign where it says SHOP, and the green Buy buttons). Overall though it seems great, keep up the good work!

1 Like

This is a really clean concept, but the one thing that bothers me is the gradient in the first UI that fills the extruding roof. The gradient doesn’t quite follow the actual direction of the cloth. According to me it would look better if each extrusion was split into two parts — the straight extrusion and the vertical extrusion at the end — and the parts were given different shades. This would make the shading look much more natural

2 Likes

This looks awesome! You’re getting better everyday. Read my tutorial here too, I actually go over how to make Wooden styled UI: How to create good User Interface for your games

2 Likes

Looks really neat, and it has nice detail added onto it - overall, nice job - I’d definitely recommend you.

1 Like

Amazing! Has that cartoon feeling that I love.

2 Likes

Wow! This is really well design! You did a good job on this UI design @PandaPb you are never giving up which is awesome, and you keep pushing so you can get better and better,I only have one suggestion,

That brown shape at the top were shop is could get a tad scaled down (this is optional)

Other than that great work👍

2 Likes