Feedback on showcase

This took me 2-3 hours to make this showcase;

Tell me what you guys think! Feedback on terrain and lighting would be appreciated.

17 Likes

Looks epic, I also like what you did with the trees

Overall it just looks really good! The color of the grass looks nice, and the lighting is stunning. Amazing job!

The trees look good. I like how you also put mushrooms all over the place up front. You definitely played a ton with the lighting which I love :D!

That’s awesome! The music isn’t great though
Add WindShake to the trees, since the grass is shaking too and it looks semi-unnatural without it

1 Like

Ill make sure to do that, thanks!

1 Like

This is breathtaking.
I love it so much. Maybe you should put a river or something

1 Like

I’ll try adding that, terrain water is such a pain :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Unless you use the part to terrain plugin (I use that so much)

1 Like

tried it out just now, it seems really good

1 Like

The colour palette idea is quite original as well as the picked style of building and atmosphere.
I wish I see the full game, good job.

Thanks for the feedback! also, this is only for showcase so its probably not gonna be turned into a full game

I see. By the way, I find the forest quite empty and only see trees and mushrooms. There are some decorations suggestions you can add to make the game look more natural:

• Bushes
  • Rocks
  • Fallen trees
  • Tree stumps
    If you create the following things in the same blocky style as trees, I’m pretty sure that this showcase will look even greater.
1 Like

everything is pretty ok the music is dope i just love the trees make them push in a little more the grass color is nice add maybe deptho field and yeah its epic i love the music

1 Like