Feedback on the start of my military base

Feedback on my military barracks so far, it will house classrooms, offices, NCO and Officer mess as well as a room for uniforms.

I will also be creating other buildings such as four story blocks that will act as accommodation.

There will also be a canteen on site as well as a leisure facility. This military base will be used for my ro-nation.

2 Likes

So far, it needs alot more detail. For a detailed house, it needs that material based feel to give off realisim. The colour I would change however that is just my personal prefence. If you looking for examples of past work of barracks here is one - Rate my build x/10

To further my point, as this looks more like a starting building and not a finished desgin at all. Is to sorten the windows, and not have too many at least within the mid structure. Apart from that its a good start.

I’ve added some textures onto the walls to enhance it’s detail.

For the exterior, you should add more detail, like adding pillars. You should also make a bigger doorway to enter the building. Overall, this has alot of potential!

Perhaps add some banners lined across the top with a logo of the military.

I personally don’t like a bigger doorway. It can already fit R6 rigs quite comfortably. Pillars don’t really work however I would add an interior to enlighten it.

I don’t necessarily know the origin of his group. But from the standpoint of a modern, realistic military, I wouldn’t do this. Banners are kind of tacky, and they may remind some folks of some particularly angry Germans ‘round the mid-40’s.

Then again it depends entirely on the genre of military. If you have more of a sci-fi or overbearing government type situation, banners would work (although I’d recommend making the logo out of parts or a mesh, and not use decals).