Feedback System - How to make?

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    I want to achieve a Feedback System for my applications. Basically, a staff member comes in game and goes on the panel I made, the put their user and feedback in, then select if they passed or failed. It then goes to the user they selected on a gui they can see.
  2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    I am unable to code the actual thing.
  3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    None at the moment, I have tried the internet but,
1 Like

Asking for code to be written for you is not what scripting support is for, see this page which shows what the category is for.

I recommend sticking with searching online more or youtube tutorials. You’ll need an online server to implement this, using HttpsService or Roblox’s own DataStores via DataStoreService

1 Like

Well, I am planning to use DataStore but I don’t know who to ask. I don’t know where to ask, so I came here.

1 Like

Made an edit- check the data store service guide link to guide

1 Like

Here is some code I made, it doesnt work though.

--Values]
local DataStore = game:GetService("DataStoreService"):GetDataStore("Feedback")
local FeedbackValue = workspace.Feedback
local ResultValue = workspace.Result	

game.Players.PlayerAdded:Connect(function(player)
	local data = DataStore:GetAsync(player.Name)
	workspace.Result.Value = data["Result"]
	workspace.Feedback.Value = data["Feedback"]

script.Parent.MainPanel.Frame.Submit.MouseButton1Click:Connect(function()
		DataStore:SetAsync(script.Parent.MainPanel.Frame.Result.Text, data["Result"])
		DataStore:SetAsync(script.Parent.MainPanel.Frame.Feedback.Text, data["Feedback"])

end)
end)

EDIT: This isn’t really on Youtube, I double checked before anyways.

1 Like

I’m assuming there’s code actually setting these datastore values

Studio can be a little difficult when setting DataStore values, it usually works more when actually playing the game in Roblox Player and not in a Studio playtest

Check the console for any errors, i doubt there’s any. You can use the output window in the view tab to view errors after your most recent playtest. You can view errors during the playtest by pressing F9.

Also, check that studio access to API services is enabled in the game settings. You can do this in studio

Don’t worry, its fine, I’ll delete this post and ask somebody else. I have a friend who is good at coding.

Okay, best of luck to you! adding this to fit limit

You are able to make an easy feedback system by just making a HTTP request to a guilded webhook, for more information see their webhooks documentation.

No no, it is an application feedback system. Not a game feedback system.