Tutorial that I made in like 5 minutes

So I made a tutorial for my game in like five minutes and here it is:

Can you give feedback on it?

You can use the tutorial if you want!

Quick Changes

• Repositioned the tutorial button
  • Added an exit button
  • Added a feature where the next/back buttons change color when you hover over it
5 Likes

Oops sorry, I forgot to do that :slight_smile:

I think that it’s really nice, but, in my opinion, I would change the place of the “?” so that others will notice it.

Edit: I would also like it to have a “X”, not because I can’t get it off, but because some players get confused.

1 Like

Its good. I would recommend adding some sound effects when you click on the arrows and also bye changing the colour of the gui arrows when the mouse moves over it.

1 Like

I think it’s excellent! Amazing job! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please don’t add “[FEEDBACK]” to your post titles – that’s what this entire category is for. It’s redundant, so I removed it. Just letting you know.

1 Like

Sorry that i’m late i had some problems with my code but this is what i suggested:
robloxapp-20200513-2244489.wmv (278.8 KB)

Btw very good gui

Very nice work!
Considering I’m a beginner scripter, I was checking out your code to see how you did it. If it were me it would’ve been repeated code, but this is efficient! Thanks for letting us check this out, it really helps beginning developers!

Also, is there anything inherently wrong about using tycoon kits?

1 Like

There isn’t anything wrong with using tycoon kits, but after getting some experience, try to make it on your own, instead of being lazy(not calling you lazy).

1 Like

I think I have decent experience to make my own Tycoon.
I just think it will basically be one of those 2012 tycoons, if you know what I mean.

It’s pretty nice, this is pretty cool!

I found issues in your game!

The tutorial looks good but you could improve it:

• Make the arrow disappear when it reaches the end and an “ok” button appears or something similar.
  • Also that at the beginning the left arrow is not seen (that of generating a loop at least I do not like) I hope it helps you help to improve.

:smiley: