[FILLED][$30USD +/ R$8K+] Looking for skilled [UI designer/ Builder etc.] to finish Simulator game [+ MORE!]

Simulator Game

About Us

Basically I run Reality Studio along with my partner, but working as a duo is long and tedious. At the moment the game’s fundamentals are done, we just need to increase the quality and add more content, this that will fund the rest of our future projects.

The Team
@Me- Scripter/Animator
@username - [UI designer/ Scripter, Builder ect]

About The Job

We are looking for intermediate to advanced developers, but if you think you have the right skill set we would like to see your work.

Example of our game's build style

Payment

We are primarily looking do percentages (15%+) but if you aren’t hear for the long haul I can pay you upwards of 30USD+ depending on your work via paypal, if you prefer robux payment, I can pay after the game’s launch along. Payment is negotiable.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or Discord
Server: ypUyDW
Me: Inc_X#8975
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi there I am a beginner UI designer and I would like to test my skills I can make you UI and as per my policy you don’t have to pay me if I don’t do quality work (Though I am a beginner)

Discord:
ImjustaStufful#5873

Also yes I prefer robux please give me a chance

Dm me showing the work you have.

I’m adding you at HendricoMaximus.

Nevermind it’s fine I probably am not qualified anyway the guy below me seems promising

Hey, don’t give up. I know some people may seem like steep competition, but you still have a chance.

take a look at the UI examples on my portfolio face it I’m not better than u xD

sent you a request on disord A1.2trappy#4996

I know. I started like that too. Just keep trying is all I’m trying to say. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i’m very interested i contact you on discord

1 Like

Seems like a good beginner team to start with! – Here is my portfolio!

Let me know if this is really the type of styles you guys are looking for! :wink:

You can also contact me through discord!:

Avionicly#7049

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.