Filtering enabled didnt work?

So I was hosting a concert today had like 10+ people in it but then i spotted someone hiding in crowd with a sniper in his hand i banned him quickly. 10 20 minutes later i get banned from my own game 5 min later i join back and the hacker is gone. What happend? What caused this and how do i prevent… this. Thanks I would really like your response on this thanks for reading -Armin…

1 Like

Did you have any scripts that you didn’t make in your game? (i.e. admin scripts, the like)

Chances are, there’s a backdoor in one of those

This could be caused by multiple things, all filtering enabled does is makes all client side changes stay client side. (eg: if someone changes a value, it will only change for them and not the server)

However, exploiters can still fire events from their client to the server that are unsecure. If you are firing an important remote event such as giving a player a certain amount of cash or a tool, do not send any info from the client as this can be altered by the exploiter.

In your situation the only thing I can think of is a backdoor in an admin script.

There is a better post explaining FE here: Exploiting Explained

well i have 2 admin scripts that i got from toolbox i have khols admin infinite and HD Admin

Filtering Enabled has destroyed client to server communication. If they had a sniper in their hand you have a backdoor in your game or they’re abusing Network Ownership by being the closest client to where the parts in their hand are.

You may have gotten a modified version of those Admin scripts that were not uploaded by the original creator, besides Khols Admin apparently is full of backdoors. I would go with just using HD Admin because its fully open source.

3 Likes

Okay i removed khols admin do you have any free anticheat?

how do i get anticheat like The purge game and anarchy

You should make sure, those are made by the right owners. Since there are many copies of Khols and HD. Incase you didn’t know Khols is made by Scripth, while HD is made by ForeverHD.

Wdym. (30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 Characters)

what is 30 characters. Like good anti cheats to prevent further attacks

Exploiters always find a bypass around anti-exploits (Unless its server-sided) so I recommend you secure your remotes and use a plugin to scan for backdoors. There’s really no secret to anti-exploits.

I wouldn’t rely on general anti-cheat scripts unless you engineer them yourself for a specific purpose. With your game opened in studio you can press Ctrl-P to open the quick open window, check “Script Only” under the rightmost dropdown box, and that will show you a list of all the scripts in your place. Look for stuff you don’t recognize and shouldn’t be there.

i got the plugin do i have to doo anything more or just install it and it does the rest of the work . . . . .

So click delete virus (only scans scripts in workspace) go to output you should see suspicious source. After that send me the output and I’ll tell you if the script is bad or not.

where do you fiind output? . .

add me on discord Armin#4806 its gonna be a paint to screenshot everything

Click View, then you should see Output then click on it.

ty but i have alote of files that come up its a paint to screenshot them all add me on discord Armin#4806

1 Like

They could have disabled filteringenabled I have that problem all the time in a café I work for, unfortunately there is no way to turn it back on using a normal script.