Find sounds in Studio!

Part of the issue is just the whole ‘download from the site because of the client’ thing going on. It brings up issues like being able to steal meshes straight from the site:

http://devforum.roblox.com/t/someone-selling-my-meshes/29848/18

Yeah I saw that, and honestly I prefer the method of using modules from my inventory, the problem however is so can anybody else given that they require it (not sure this has been patched) or they eventually find a way to download model assets which exploiters and more seem to be finding new ways to grab assets and their lives are made easier with our content public. I really wonder if I might try some off site methods to run scripts but that I need time to brainstorm.

FilteringEnabled was and still is an amazing feature, but now they are beginning to catch up with us in different ways, and I’d like to know if it’s a concern to anyone yet or are they working on something to fix this issue. I’m not saying immediately but is it recognized.

its back on

2 Likes

Please consider allowing the use of group funds for group audio?

2 Likes

Sounds like a good idea, I’ll bring it up.

1 Like

It’s great, but now the dropdown is massive.
Please consider reformatting it to something like My :arrow_forward: Models

Agreed. I think it’d be easiest if we had four tabs up top for “My Assets”, “Group Assets”, “Recent Assets”, and “Free Assets”. From there each would only have a couple items in their dropdown:

• Audio
  • Decals
  • Meshes
  • Models
  • Sets

In a perfect world I think it’d be best to remove “Recent Assets” and add it as a filter option with the others being “Chronological”, “Alphabetic”, “Frequency Used”, etc.

Edit: Hastily put-together mockup:

2 Likes