Finding player in all servers

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    I need my game to fetch userid from my endpoint, then check every server to find said player and send back a post request upon finding the player.

2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    I can do this, but my problem is when the player isnt in the server, how do I make it post to my endpoint that the player is in none of the servers, without every single server sending that the player isn’t in it’s server?

3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    I’ve looked around for answers and have looked at similar open source projects but none of them send back if the player isn’t found

Utilize Cross-Server Messaging so all of your game servers are listening to the same topic. Then from either a single game or via the external Messaging Service API you would send a message, something like: "FindPlayer:1123131232".

Then all of your servers who are listening to that topic via MessagingService:SubscribeAsync() when seeing that message, would scan their local Players and if they find a matching player, send off the HttpService:PostAsync() request.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.