FindPartsinRegion3 Not working (Please help) [ROBLOX API]

Hello,
FindPartsinRegion3 Not working

for i,v in pairs(workspace:FindPartsInRegion3(Region3.new(a.Position-Vector3.new(80,80,80),a.Position+Vector3.new(80,80,80)),arl,math.huge)) do
				print(v.Name)
				if v.Parent.Name=="Tree" then
					chagar = true
				end
			end

I’m using 160 cubed to find out the parts that are the treed.
But even that does not work, yet it still only detects baseplates when many trees are alot closer?

As you can see, the grass blocks are the baseplates, and it only detects, that, when the trees are bundled up closely and it is not too good.

The big question

I want to fix this and make it so that it can detect if trees are close

- br, iSyriux

1 Like

Hello,
Any fix?

1 Like

Hello,
Anyone can help me please? For I need help! This should be a simple problem to answer, I wait a day and get no replies? What is this trickery?

Hello,
Is not working. Attention attention! Help, Help please! Lord and saviour come fulfill my wishes, please, friendly samaritan! Help help! Attention needed.

Post the code you’re using to spawn the trees, as well as where you’re defining ar1.

Hello,
The fact that you’re asking about the second parameter of a region3 which is the part that is occluded shows you know nothing about region3s. ar1 is the model of the parts inside of the tree, ar1 is parented to a folder that holds all trees in the game.

I frankly do not need to post the code I’m using to spawn the trees. They’re serversided, and they should theoretically be detected by Region3.

Hello,
In addition, I ran a quick check to see if the region3 was empty. It wasn’t.

Hello,
Solved it by using chevs! Guess I forgot chevs was a thing…

Yes, be a prick to the first person who offers you help after you cry out for it for days.

3 Likes

PLEASE do not use the second argument for Instance.New(). That is very bad for performance and you should never use it.

1 Like

Hello,
Proof?

1 Like