First few UI designs!

I have just downloaded Adobe XD and I have started to make my first few UIs there. I’ve been learning UIs for some time now, so I hope this is fine!

The UIs on the picture below are different UIs. We have the currency, admin call, Twitter codes, and a message notification. They are not meant to be added into the game together; just a practice. If possible, could you give me some feedback so I can improve? :smile:

13 Likes

Round the Green and Red buttons a little bit and make them a bit smaller. Other than that, it looks great :+1:

1 Like

everything here looks good but, My suggestion is that you should ad A color wheel if the user of the UI does not like the color but anything but that it looks great!

Hey! I don’t really get what you mean, but there isn’t any user of the UI btw, it’s my practice UIs. :smile:

my bad… :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: I’ll try to explain to you what happeneds if a person sees you UI and they don’t like the color of it and there no possible way to change the color and that why I recommended a color wheel. Did that work?

Oh! I can edit the colour on Adobe XD if they want.

1 Like

Okay, that will works too, goodbye. giphy

2 Likes

Look nice for your firsts UIs :+1:

1 Like

The only issue I see here is the UX. Avoid using the brightest green on the colour wheel with a plain white foreground, my eyes are diverted away from those buttons as soon as I look at them.

UX is a very important aspect of interfaces, there are alot of articles and tools that you can use to learn it.

Running your foreground/background colours through an online contrast checker is also helpful.
https://webaim.org/resources/contrastchecker/

Noted with thanks! I’ll definitely keep that in mind.