First Portfolio (OutDated)

About me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a builder. I specialize in asset creation and level design. I have been building for 3 years on Roblox and have previously worked on titles such as “(Old) Escape the Mansion Obby.” and “Escape the Mansion Obby 2.”

Showcase

You can view my assets here: My Room! (ShowCase) - Roblox and Escape The Mansion Obby 2 - Roblox

Availability

I am available for two to four hours of work on the weekends. You can contact me any time, I can work during the weekdays even though I have school. I have time later in the day to do so. My timezone is EDT and EST.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay, per asset, or when finished. My preferred payment method is [Robux or USD].

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, Discord at: MrProYouTube#3323.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

One thing I find is that Java or HTML is actually a lot better of a thing to have here then, C++ or C/ is more of a machine language rather than a software language and is kind of useless when it comes to helping you learn LUA, HTML and is a bit better, but koodoos to you eh?, C and C++ are both among the hardest languages to learn

Thank you very much. I’m working on lua and C++. I’m trying to improve my scripting skills here on roblox.

Hello! I think it would be better showcase builds that are from tutorials. I can’t really tell how you build because it looks the exact same as the tutorials. Maybe if you remake your room or that cave without the YouTube video In the background it would better to show, that beside I think the obby was fun!

1 Like

I will take your suggestion into consideration. Thank you anyway. Thanks for playing my obby though.

Could I have screnshots of your work?
Say it to me on duoscord! Xd
Arziio#4953

As I see,The UI it is not made by you,Only the Build,am I right?
When you play the game there is something that says:
Made by @Username

I fixed the issue. It’s a plugin that the person who made it was advertising. I hate them for doing that. I bought the paid for version as well.