First showcase of mine

HI DEVS,

i used an asset pack by an amazing builder @BIRKNBAGS hope you like it

and please give feedback on how i can improve

14 Likes

It’s really pretty, and the lighting is good! You should try learning how to build, even though it’s hard.

2 Likes

i will! but just to be sure you mean on studio right?

1 Like

Yeah, in Studio. Blender is good, but it takes a while to learn.

2 Likes

i will learn in studio bc i cant install blende bc if another app or my computer it will go boom boom

1 Like

Yeah, that happens to me. Roblox Studio sometimes crashes if I union too many parts, or don’t wait for something to finish loading properly.

2 Likes

Wow I was just about to make a map with his asset pack then I see this! Good job :grin: :+1:

Also slightly jealous

2 Likes

im sure yours will become ten times better then mine also this is my first show case so im pretty sure yours will be much better :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This does look very pretty! Nice bright lighting really makes all the colors pop. I like the blur effect too.

Since you want to get better, especially at building your own assets, and you like this asset pack, you could try creating additional assets that work well with this pack. Try creating your own trees of different shapes and sizes, or maybe add some sort of water element like a pond or river. You could use the water terrain or create it on your own with parts.

I hope this helps! These screenshots are very charming and would look very nice as backgrounds or thumbnails!

2 Likes

thank you so much for the positive feedback!

1 Like

You should try using BoatBomber’s Tree Shaker model, I was experimenting with it and it works well with these trees.

2 Likes

can you give a link please i wanna experiment too

1 Like

Here you go!

I would also recommend installing his plugin, it makes setting things up more easily (it is 20R$ tho :slightly_frowning_face:)

2 Likes

im sure i wont have much problem since i am a pro scripter :sunglasses: lol

1 Like