[FIXED] Parts are not straight?

Hello.
I recently saw this when i was building. I don’t know how to resolve this and I am quite maniac and I would really like to know if someone has a solution to this problem.

1 Like

I run into this issue a lot, and while I’m not an expert, I can give you my way of dealing with it. If they are to be the same height, set their height size to the same number in the properties tab. Then you will need to set them at the same height position, again using the properties tab.

1 Like

Heights are equals. And it appears sometimes, and same when i do it properly

1 Like

Or, try lighting > LegacyOutlines… turn those off. That might help.

It seems like this is a common issue. Check this thread out:

The main idea is that since Roblox uses floating precision (fancy term for “can only hold 53 binary digits”), the computer does internal rounding as it calculates things. This is especially true for decimals that are not powers of 2, since they have an infinite decimal (like 0.333333333, except in binary). The computer rounds and then there are differences based on how Roblox calculates things. Anyways, the thread there provides some solutions with how to deal with it. There are more threads if you search for similar topics here and outside the forum.

This is also why I hate building :slight_smile:

6 Likes

It’s already done :slight_smile: I’m gonna deal with it i have no choice i think.

I alway have this issue when I try to build, my own way to solve it is to move it on baseplate my Studio tool.

1 Like