Flare System Help

Hi I’m trying to make a Flare System, Basically if a player shots a flare a crate drops slowly local RemoteEvent = game.ReplicatedStorage.RemoteEvent

local Crate = game.ServerStorage.Crate:Clone()
	RemoteEvent.OnServerEvent:Connect(function(Player)
		wait(5)
		print("Recived Message from the Client.")

wait(5)
		Crate.Parent = game.Workspace
		Crate.PrimaryPart.Position = Player.Character.Head.Position -- < Im not sure how to make it drop slowly 50 studs above
	end) 

You can use Player.Character.Head.Position + Vector3.new(0, 50, 0) to set the position of it 50 studs above. I’m not sure how to have it slowly drop, you could try using forces going upwards to combat gravity.
Make sure that gravity is higher than the force power, or else the crate will go flying upwards.

Also it’s good practice to set properties before parenting the object to workspace.

Well like VampiricCode said above you can get the player’s character head position and add 50 studs in the Y axis:

local Crate = game.ServerStorage.Crate:Clone()
	RemoteEvent.OnServerEvent:Connect(function(Player)
		wait(5)
		print("Recived Message from the Client.")

wait(5)
		Crate.Parent = game.Workspace
		Crate.PrimaryPart.Position = Player.Character.Head.Position + Vector3.new(0, 50, 0)
	end) 

Also a note, if this crate is anchored and you don’t want to unanchor it, you should try Tween Service I used in a game of mine with the EasingStyle set to Exponential.

Next to Head Position write + Vector3.new(0,50,0) Also change the crate’s parent last. This can cause performance issues. Whenever your parenting a instance it’s always best to call it last. To make the crate slowly fall down, change it’s Density which can be found in CustomPhysicalProperties in the properties of the crate.