Flower meshes from Roblox?

I was reading an old thread from #help-and-feedback:building-support and it mentioned that Roblox had meshes for flowers. However, I’ve been looking for them to no avail. Do you guys have any idea where these might be? Thank you!

Would be helpful if you could post a link to the thread so we know what exactly you are talking about.

The only thing that really fits what you are talking about would be this model from the toolbox I guess?

You can easily make flower meshes in any 3D modeling application, eg. Blender, Maya, and you could customize exactly how the flowers look to best fit your use case, so I suggest you make the flower meshes yourself :slight_smile:

I hope this helped, good luck.

1 Like

The thread I’m talking about is this one:

But, as you’ve suggested, I might as well model the flowers themselves. I’ve never really tackled 3D Modeling so it may be interesting. Thank you!

Those are user created meshes that were taken from the toolbox, the person still has them in their inventory

Here are the links to the assets if you need them.

1 Like

Oh! Thank you very much for taking the time to look for them! I might add them to my game alongside my meshes as well.