Fluency Icon Library - Smooth Outline Icons [2K Icons!]

How do i get the license??? I don’t find it anywhere in the post

1 Like

these icons are microsoft’s, they’re open source so i just grabbed the opportunity to integrate em’ here! so they’re not my work ;D

2 Likes

this icon pack is Open Source made by Microsoft. Licensing is unnecessary and credits are optional. I just linked the library i got the icons from so you can check it out of urselves.

1 Like

I know! But I really like the UI work you did in the plugin so I was wondering if there’s a way I can support.

2 Likes

no i dont have but thanks for the appreciation of my work

1 Like

where is the old library URL???

the latest update (3.0) actually came from the new website. soo yeah… icons8 btw if u still want to check the old link

I’m planning to add Colored Icons :scream::scream::scream::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:
Do y’all agree or you just want the outline ones?

• YESSSSSSS PLEASEEEE :japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::rage::rage::rage:
  • uhmmm… no :face_with_raised_eyebrow::unamused::roll_eyes:

0 voters

URL if anyone wants the old library:

1 Like

bro Pls Give Me Model Link Or Name Pls Bro

Can’t you just edit the image color? Unless you mean you will add a color setting.

Will be using this, bored of material icons.

3 Likes

Oh sorry for not really clarifying what it means but these are the colored icons im talking about C:

[sorry for my naming scheme]

3 Likes

The plugin is already linked on this post…

3 Likes

You literal son of a gun, bro, that looks insane. I’ve literally never seen something so clean as this. So glad to have found this plugin!

1 Like

I need some icon recommendations to add!!!

1 Like

do you have sprint and crouch icon?

2 Likes

I’ve been using this plugin for around 3-4 months now and I’ve loved it since the beginning such smooth icons. And I love the Ui.

1 Like

okay that’s a nice recommendation, i’ll try to add it!

1 Like

found the account for the plugin :smiling_imp: username is odd_encounters

some recommendations are:

• Video File
  • Scroll
  • Archive

great plugin btw, now using it for my plugins

I used that account for Safety Purposes. Moderations can be a mess and I literally got that account banned for like 5 times already :skull::sob:

2 Likes