{CLOSED + OLD} 2D/3D Artist, English --> German Translator

My Portfolio

About Me

Hey! My name is Mari but I often go by my aliases Matchi, MatchiMedia, MatchiComics or (on Roblox) MatchiMaker. I’m a high school student from Germany who’s making this portfolio to inform YOU that I’m offering my services as 2D/3D Artist and a translator for your game (in German of course).

2D Art

I’ve been drawing professionally for roughly four years now and specialize in fanart and character design in a “cartoony” style.

Showcase

To give you a quick idea of what my style looks like, I present you the drawings I’m most proud of:

2D Art

Ginger Punk

You can find more examples of my art on my Instagram @MatchiComics !

3D Art

3D modelling is a new level of art to me. I have just recently started making 3D models in Blender but I’m a fast learner and already have some models I can show you.

Showcase

Here are some of my models I like best.

3D Art

Translation

I can translate your games from English to German! I’ve always had a better grade than a B+ in my English classes which speaks for itself. My English is excellent and I’m able to even translate the most complicated texts in no time!

Availability

I am available for 2 hours on Mondays-Thursdays and on weekends I’m available for up to 4 hours.

Payment

Prices are negotiable since some works take longer and more effort than others. I accept either hourly pay or per asset. I charge 7.50€ per hour which is minimum wage for employees in the US. My preferred payment method is Paypal.

Payment for Translation

5€ = Up to 300 words
15€ = Up to 1,000 words
40€ = Up to 3,000 words

Contact

If you want me to make/translate something for you just send me a friend request on Discord and we can talk about it! My username there is Matchi#6969

Thanks for reading my portfolio! I appreciate it.

If you have any unanswered question feel free to ask me in the comments or on Discord! :grin:

9 Likes

Are you native German? I’m just making sure because I know many people who use GT. Could you also provide examples of your work for translation?

2 Likes

i was born and raised in Germany (and still live there) !

3 Likes

Could you provide a translation of a passage or something?

EDIT: just dmed him, he provided a example, he’s legit.

2 Likes

I can legit translate anything for you. If you want an example ask me on Discord.

2 Likes

hello friend how are you i would like to buy a 2D art for my youtube channel

2 Likes

Sure! Just message me on Discord so we can talk about it.

1 Like

Hey Developer Friend!

I’m warning you: PayPal isn’t that safe. The purchaser can cancel the payment at his bank and you’d probably end up in debt. I think PayPal has a protection for those kinds of things tho.

Stay safe!
-Mehdi

1 Like

Thanks, but don’t worry about me. I’m not afraid to initiate legal action if someone tries to scam me.

1 Like